Do you know what lurks in your website?
Website Assessments & Competitor Analysis
Do you have any of these problems?
- Your website doesn't appear in the first 3 search engine result pages for your niche keywords
- People complain that they can't 'use' your website or quickly find what they need on it
- You suspect that your web designer didn't do the best job and the animated gifs are starting to embarass you
- Visitors bail out of the purchase process before completing their purchase
- You hear crickets when looking at your website's traffic reports
- You have time to make a cup of tea while your website loads
- Your developer built the site for his favorite pet browser (i.e. the site breaks in everything except Google Chrome)
- Your site's code is causing the site to perform poorly
- You want MORE traffic, BETTER traffic, PAYING traffic NOW!
These challenges are easy to identify, and there are many more that only reveal themselves to trained eyes.
Option #1: Low Cost Consultation and Brief Website Assessment
Order a sampler platter of strategies to improve your web presence and increase traffic and profits today!
Don't have a website yet? A low-cost 1 hour consultation can provide ideas and direction for getting started!
Have a website and want some quick tips on improving your design and search engine marketing strategies? Purchase a brief website assessment today for your current website and get useful tips on improving your website and internet marketing strategies!
Your brief website assessment will be a 5-9 page document with advice on web or blog design, internet marketing, social media and reputation management strengths, weaknesses and strategies geared to your website and client base!
Option #2: Comprehensive Website Assessment
RRC is happy to provide a comprehensive website assessment to help you pinpoint your site's weaknesses and opportunities and give you the chance to improve your web presence and increase qualified traffic and profits.
Our comprehensive website audit will contain 10-20+ pages and give you insight on your website's design and usability, how it's performing in the search engines, and how you can make improvements to increase traffic, build repeat business and create lasting relationships with your clients and fans.
In addition to analyzing your website's search engine ranking, use of keywords and basic SEO practices, design, and usability, we will also evaluate one of your top competitors, to gain insight into what's working (or not working) for them. This service comes with the comprehensive assessment or can be purchased as a standalone service, with the option of adding competitors.
Plan of Attack
Based on our full website assessment, we will provide you with a comprehensive report which includes tactics you can immediately act on to improve your website. Contact Rough Ride Creations today for a quote on a comprehensive website assessment and competitive analysis!