Local Search Engine Optimization
Local search optimization is defined as the 'use of specialized search engines that allow users to submitgeographically constrained searches against astructured database of local business listings'. Sure, but what does that REALLY mean?
What Can Local SEO Do For Your Business?
Putting it simply, local search optimization moves past the 'what' of regular searches and into the 'where'. For example, if you're a small business owner who wants more local traffic coming to your shop, a musician who has their eye on reaching a local audience, or a nonprofit seeking to reach a certain niche audience in the community, local search optimization can ensure that you're reaching the right people in the right places.
We Can Bring More Customers to Your Door!
We specialize in local search optimization and are truly geeks when it comes to helping you be found in the right places by the right people. Whether it's an á la carte local search optimization program in which hourly blocks of time at a fixed price are purchased for work, or as part of a monthly search engine optimization program, RRC can help bring more local customers to your door
Local search statistics:
Provided by MIT Technology Review and Comscore
- According to Google 73% of all searches are related to local content in one way or another. While internet purchases are rising, for every dollar spent on the internet, five are spent offline on products and services that were influenced by online research.
- 43% of internet users are searching for local merchants when considering making a purchase.
- 52% of internet users report that they have regularly substituted search engines for the Yellow Pages.
- 91% of U.S. internet users do comparison shopping and research online and of that group 51% explicitly characterize themselves as "shop online, purchase offline".
- 51% of consumers use IYPs at least once per week.
- Mobile search is also going strong, with 51% pf PDA users and 61% of mobile WiFi users using search engines to find goods and services near them.
While offline marketing methods such as TV, radio, newpapers and yellow pages have traditionally driven local business marketing, recent online marketing trends have shown that search engines have now surpassed all other traditional offline marketing methods, with Internet Yellow Pages (IYPs) a close second.
Contact RRC today for a FREE consultation and get more information about increasing your internet presence with local search optimization
*Does not include 3rd party fees, if any